Source Audio | Mercury Flanger
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Like all of their One Series pedals, there’s a lot more to the Source Audio Mercury Flanger pedal than meets the eye. Right off the shelf, it offers three distinct flavors of flanger: smooth and subtle flanging, through-zero flanging, and highly resonant flanging. Where the magic happens is with Source Audio’s Neuro Editor software, which takes you inside the pedal’s powerful 56-bit Sigma DSP and allows you to fine-tune all sorts of parameters.
Neuro also gives you access to more flanger engines, as well as phasers and choruses. And once you’ve created your ideal effects, you can save up to three of them on the Source Audio Mercury Flanger pedal for instant recall, without ever having to open the editor again.
- 3 distinctive flanger modes onboard, with more available via Neuro Editor software
- Free Neuro Editor offers access to additional phaser, flanger, and chorus engines, plus deep parameter tweaking
- Stock phaser types include Classic, Through-zero, and Shadow
- Stereo I/O with multiple effects routing options
- Switchable bypass modes — choose from buffered or true bypass
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On