Source Audio | Vertigo Tremolo
- No Alternate Versions Listed
With its amp-inspired tremolo modes and limitless connectivity and configurability, the Source Audio Vertigo will have you excited about tremolo again. Vertigo’s three modes recall three important circuits from the golden age of amp-based trem effects. Onboard you’ll find a pulsing, push-and-pull Blackface opto tremolo, a hauntingly hypnotic Brownface “vibrato” with filter-y phase effects, and a harmonically rich, gently overdriven tube bias tremolo inspired by early tube bias circuits.
All tremolo types are presented in beautiful stereo surround for effects never before possible from your favorite classic combo. Connecting to the free Neuro Editor for mobile and desktop unlocks instant inspiration and access to tap tempo, 4-band parametric EQ, and more. Rekindle your love for tremolo again with the Source Audio Vertigo pedal.
- 3 tremolo modes inspired by classic amps
- Normal (opto) mode produces pronounced push-and-pull effects
- Harmonic mode is hauntingly complex and phaser-y
- Bias mode introduces tube saturation and a distinctive pulse
- Dedicated controls for Speed, Depth, and Level
- Shape control morphs between 4 waveform types to explore new effects
- Free Neuro Editor allows you to fine-tune effects with tap tempo and parametric EQ
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On