Source Audio | Kingmaker Fuzz
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
When you get the Source Audio Kingmaker Fuzz pedal, you’ve got three wide-ranging fuzz types to explore — and that’s just the start. Using the free Neuro Editor app, you’ll be able to tap into over 40 fuzz, distortion, and overdrive engines, plus a staggering number of deep parameters to tweak. In other words, the Kingmaker Fuzz pedal can be whatever kind of grit box you need.
Out of the box, you get a searing lead fuzz tone, a dynamic fuzz that cleans up with your volume knob, and a vintage-style octave fuzz effect. Where you take the Source Audio Kingmaker Fuzz pedal from there is up to you.
- 3 distinctive fuzz modes onboard, with more available via Neuro Editor software
- Free Neuro Editor offers access to over 40 fuzz, distortion, and overdrive engines, plus deep parameter tweaking
- Stack dual drive engines in series or parallel, or send 2 drive engines to separate outputs, via Neuro Editor
- Stock fuzz types inspired by classic Muff, FuzzFace, and Octavio effects
- Stereo I/O can distort upstream stereo signals, split a mono signal to dual outputs, or use the additional in and out as an external effects loop
- Switchable bypass modes — choose from buffered or true bypass
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On