Source Audio | Lunar Phaser
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Like all of their One Series pedals, there’s a lot more to the Source Audio Lunar Phaser pedal than meets the eye. Right off the shelf, it offers three distinct flavors of phaser to sweeten your sounds: 4-stage phasing, 8-stage phasing, and Uni Vibe–style phasing. Where the magic happens is with Source Audio’s Neuro Editor software, which takes you inside the pedal’s powerful 56-bit Sigma DSP and allows you to fine-tune all sorts of parameters.
Neuro also gives you access to more phaser engines, as well as flangers and choruses. And once you’ve created your ideal effects, you can save up to three of them on the Source Audio Lunar Phaser pedal for instant recall, without ever having to open the editor again.
- 3 distinctive phaser modes onboard, with more available via Neuro Editor software
- Free Neuro Editor offers access to additional phaser, flanger, and chorus engines, plus deep parameter tweaking
- Stock phaser types include 4-stage phaser, 8-stage phaser, and Uni Vibe–style phaser
- Stereo I/O with multiple effects routing options
- Switchable bypass modes — choose from buffered or true bypass
- Expression control input can control up to 3 simultaneous parameters
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On