UAFX | Woodrow ’55 Amplifier Emulator
- Speaker/Amp Emulator
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Universal Audio’s Woodrow ’55 perfectly captures the warm tube-style breakup tones of the king of ’50s tweed amplifiers! This pedal is an authentic end-to-end emulation of the classic ’50s 1 x 12-inch combo, sporting three different boost types to push the Woodrow ’55 into that throaty growl that defined rock ‘n’ roll overdrive tone for decades. Guitarists are amazed at how closely the Woodrow ’55 re-creates the sound of a hot tube amp recorded in a live room, and this lifelike quality comes courtesy of UA’s incredible mic, cab, and Dynamic Room Modeling technology. What’s more, each pedal in the UAFX series allows you to bypass your amplifier’s preamp when the pedal is engaged via the special “4-cable” mode, supercharging your amp with two additional channels. If you’re looking for even greater control, the Woodrow ’55 sports Bluetooth compatibility so you can connect to Universal Audio’s UAFX app for enhanced editing, access to artist presets, and more!
Woodrow ’55 comes loaded with three different boosts to push your sound into overdrive — from a raunchy ’50s-style wail to more modern, articulate tones.
Stock: In this mode, the boost is pure clean gain without any added distortion. When you start cranking the knob, the midrange and treble response kick in, with a reduced bass to prevent flubbing.
KP-3K: If you’re after clarity and high-end detail, this one’s for you! This boost brightens up your tone by borrowing the preamp design from a famous ’80s digital delay pedal.
EP-III: Thick, saturated, and warm — how does that sound? The EP-III boost is based on the tape echo of the same name, with plenty of gain and color on tap to add a delightfully vintage character to your tone.
- Authentic end-to-end replication of one of the most iconic 1 x 12-inch tweed combo amplifiers of the ’50s
- 3 distinct boost options to bolster your base tweed tone
- 3 separate speaker/cab/mic options for a wide range of different tonal flavors
- 3 bonus cabs are provided when registering the Woodrow ’55
- Room knob adds some air and ambiance to your signal
- 4-cable mode bypasses your amplifier’s preamp when the pedal is engaged, giving you 2 more channels to play with
- Bluetooth compatible for access to Universal Audio’s UAFX app
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On