UAFX | Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier Emulator
- Speaker/Amp Emulator
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Big cleans, deep vibrato, springy reverb — sound familiar? Universal Audio’s Dream ’65 Reverb Amp pedal is an authentic start-to-finish emulation of perhaps the most recorded 1 x 12-inch combo amp of all time! This pedal gives you everything an original model would and more, boasting three speaker options and three amp versions — stock and two common modifications — that perfectly capture the sparkling cleans and rich overdrive of this pedal’s inspiration. Guitarists are amazed at how closely the Dream ’65 recreates the sound of a tube amp recorded in a live room, and this lifelike quality comes courtesy of UA’s incredible mic, cab, and Dynamic Room Modeling technology. What’s more, each pedal in the UAFX series allows you to bypass your amplifier’s preamp when the pedal is engaged via the special “4-cable” mode, supercharging your amp with two additional channels. If you’re looking for even greater control, the Dream ’65 sports Bluetooth compatibility to connect to Universal Audio’s UAFX app for enhanced editing, access to artist presets, and more!
The Dream ’65 comes loaded with 3 different amp versions for a wealth of sonic possibilities. Naturally, this pedal emulates the stock version of its inspiration, but two modded versions are included with unique boost controls for added flexibility.
Stock: Looking for lush cleans? This is the setting for you! In this mode, the boost knob adds up to 10dB of clean gain.
Lead: On this mode, the bright cap is removed when the boost is above OFF, giving lower boost settings a rich, rounded off tone. Once you make it past around 10 o’clock, the Dream ’65 kicks up the midrange for a greater punch when playing with drive.
D-Tex: The pride and joy of Texas blues tone! This setting significantly increases gain and midrange for a smooth overdriven tone. Cranking the boost knob on this mode reduces the impact of the tone stack, leading to a more open tone.
- Authentic end-to-end replication of one of the most iconic 1 x 12-inch combo amplifiers of the ‘60s
- Boost control for easier breakup, with unique settings on each amp mode
- Built-in spring reverb and vibrato to capture the sound of the ’60s
- 3 separate speaker/cab/mic options for a wide range of different tonal flavors
- Stock mode is supplemented with 2 of the most iconic mods of the original
- 3 bonus cabs are provided when registering the Dream ’65
- 4-cable mode bypasses your amplifier's preamp when the pedal is engaged, giving you 2 more channels to play with
- USB-C port for firmware updates
- Bluetooth-compatible for access to Universal Audio’s UAFX app
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On