Morley | Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2
- Wah / Envelope / Filter
- Steve Vai Bad Horsie V1
The Guitar God’s legendary, signature Wah with an added Contour mode. Morley spent years working with Vai taming this Bad Horsie and in 1996 released what would become one of the first artist signature pedals, and our best-selling Wah of all-time. The Bad Horsie 2’s Contour mode allows you to adjust the frequency and tone giving you a wide range of tonal options.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Two modes; Bad Horsie Wah and Contour Wah.
- 1st Bad Horsie Wah mode is set to Steve’s preferred tone and sweep.
- 2nd Contour Wah mode allows you to alter the frequency and output of the Wah. Simply press the switch to active the Contour mode and use the CONTOUR knob to adjust the frequency and use the LEVEL knob to control the output.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On