Diamond | Tremolo
- No Alternate Versions Listed
At the heart of the new Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilizing an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60’s. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features.
It’s important to note that at no point is your instrument signal converted to digital! Everything you hear is completely analog. Vintage sounds, modern flexibility.
- TapView (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
- User selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave and ‘chop’)
- Timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
- Rhythmic trem mode
- ‘Chaotic’ mode – random speeds with any waveform!
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On