Diamond | Vibrato
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The new Diamond Vibrato is a dedicated pitch vibrato design using bucket brigade analog delay technology for true pitch modulating vibrato. In addition the pedal also offers analog chorusing via the Chorus control to blend a variable amount of dry signal with the effected signal.
We’ve included 2 mini-toggle switches on the Vibrato. The ‘JAZZ’ switch darkens the tone of the effect offering a more ‘vintage’ flavor. The ‘HIGH’ toggle switches to a higher depth range for more extreme pitch bent sounds.
Expression control of depth, and speed for on-the-fly adjustment and special effects. Mono true bypass operation. Extended headroom 15V internal voltage rail operation. NOS MN3007 bucket brigade delay chips.
Please note: The Diamond Vibrato is a true vibrato – not a Univibe (phase shifter) or a tremolo (often incorrectly referred to as vibrato). The terminology can be confusing to say the least!
- Dedicated true pitch vibrato using MN3007 analog bucket brigade design
- ‘Magic-eye’ bi-color LED shows vibrato LFO rate even when bypassed
- True bypass operation
- Ultra smooth sinewave LFO
- ‘HIGH’ switch for increased Vibrato depth
- ‘JAZZ’ switch for a darker, ‘vintage’ tone
- All analog circuitry with VIshay JFET’s, Burr-Brown audiophile opamps and Panasonic polyprop caps in the signal path
- Variable Chorus control for blending dry signal with pitch shifted signal
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On