Catalinbread | Perseus Sub Octave Fuzz
Perseus Sub Octave Fuzz
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Named in honor of a black hole in the Perseus Cluster (around 250,000,000 light years away) that generates “the lowest note in the universe,” the Catalinbread Perseus Sub-octave Fuzz Pedal puts out massive low-end fuzz. You get Volume control, a Cut knob (highpass filter) so you can flood your cranked amp with signal without any “flub,” and a Blend control for making a custom mix of the fuzz and the sub-octave sounds.
All of the controls are topside, within easy reach, along with a switch for choosing either one or two octaves down. The Perseus will accurately track your sub-octave notes, regardless of neck position, for thunderous bottom-end fuzz.
- Offers one or two octaves of thunderous low-end fuzz
- Tracks sub-octave notes accurately, regardless of neck position
- Volume knob lets you choose how much to punish your amp
- Cut control functions as a highpass filter to prevent amp "flubbing"
- Blend knob for creating a custom ratio between fuzz and octave sounds
- Up-top octave switch lets you choose either 1 or 2 octaves down
- All controls are topside for easy manipulation
- All-metal chassis and high-quality true-bypass footswitch for long-lasting performance
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On