Catalinbread | Octapussy Octave Up Fuzz
Octapussy Octave Up Fuzz
- No Alternate Versions Listed
You can get everything from hollowed out, dirty fuzz octave intervals to sweet sitar-like sounds to diamond-grit grinding power chords out of your guitar when you employ the Catalinbread Octapussy Octave Fuzz Pedal early in your signal chain. Drone melodies, atonal landscapes, cello-esque textures — they’re all within reach, thanks to its custom-voiced preamp section, Atten (Attenuation) control, and Gain and Body controls.
Modeled after the Octavia that Roger Mayer designed for Jimi Hendrix, this octave-jumping fuzz pedal opens up whole worlds of sounds. It even works perfectly at neighbor-friendly amplitudes, letting you explore and create with passion, even when cranking your amp isn’t an option.
- Octave-up fuzz delivers a vast array of tones — delicate melodies; soaring leads; grinding power chords; harmonically luxurious fuzz; growling, nearly ring-modulated double stops; and more
- Open, responsive character; you won't have to "fight" this pedal
- Custom-voiced preamp section creates an extremely dynamic playing experience
- Atten(uate), Gain, and Body controls are topside for easy manipulation
- All-metal chassis and high-quality true-bypass footswitch for long-lasting performance
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On