Aclam Guitars | Cinnamon Drive
The ultimate riff machine! With this dual stage overdrive pedal you can cover from a clean preamp tones to a highly saturated distortion, just like turning the amp to eleven! The key for this overdrive pedal is versatility, the ability to stand in for several different overdrive pedals available in the market, which give you different tastes, but not the full range as Cinnamon Drive does.
- Dual stage clipping circuits: The first stage uses a custom soft clipping circuit voiced to cover clean to mid-gain overdrive with independent gain and volume knobs. The second stage builds upon the first stage and stacks a hard-clipping circuit to add gain and tightness. It also features an independent volume control and a hardclipping gain control named “Boost”.
- Highest versatility with the fewest controls: This design allows you to dial in two totally different overdrive tones with independent volume controls. For example, you could set a light preamp as the main sound and add gain and volume when hitting the boost switch.
- A lot of dynamics and a natural tone Both stages share the same passive tone control, which retains the bottom end and mid-range and softens the high frequencies. All this with the highest headroom and dynamic range possible due to its specially designed power supply circuit to increase internal voltage.
- True bypass relay switching: We’ve designed an intelligent true bypass relay switching system which constantly monitors voltage supply (both battery or DC jack input) and switches itself to true bypass when it detects a drastic drop in voltage. This way you’ll never get any signal interruption even if your power supply or battery fails. It also tells you when the battery is close to completely draining by making both the Boost and Bypass LED’s (depending on your current setting) blink. So, you have at least 2-3 hours to replace the battery before the pedal goes into self-bypass.
- Smart Track fastening system All our pedals use a custom enclosure designed to match perfectly our Smart Track pedalboards. Using the side thumb screws you’ll be able to lock safely the stompbox into one of our pedalboards. It also was designed with the other pedalboard options in the market in mind.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On