ZVEX | Mastotron Fuzz
- No Alternate Versions Listed
A sub-heavy silicon fuzz with some new twists: An input impedance control (push/relax) that adjusts from passive pickups to line level. It works very well for re-amping bass tracks that needto be fuzzed up after tracking and keyboards. There’s also a three-position sub control switch, a treble tone control, adjustable pulse width, and a wide fuzz depth control. More flexible than any silicon fuzz to date.
- RELAX/PUSH: This knob introduces source impedance to the signal going into the Mastotron. When fully up, the signal goes in raw... when turned down, source impedance is added as needed to 'soften' the input for active pickups.
- FUZZ: This wide-range knob lets you set just how fuzzy your Mastotron gets.
- PW: Pulse Width control. You can swing this from square wave on the left to narrow pulses on the right.
- TONE: This shapes the treble without sacrificing the heavy subs.
- SUBS Switch: ‘2-1-3’ Lets you set how much sub content is in your fuzz. It’s pretty dramatic... 3 is huge, 2 is medium, and 1 has no bottom end whatsoever. Totally. Try 1 with the tone turned down.
- The ZVEX Vextron Series Mastotron has very low current draw at around 1mA. It may be powered via 9 volt battery or a common 9 volt DC negative tip power supply.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On