Walrus | Luminary Quad Octave Generator V2
Luminary Quad Octave Generator V2
- Luminary Quad Octave Generator V1
The Luminary is a powerful polyphonic quad octave generator with features for creating inspiring symphonic gusts of sound. Operating on the Analog Devices Sharc platform, the Luminary gives you the ability to dial in any combination of four separate octaves including -2, -1, +1, and +2, the user can craft many different complex sounds and textures with crystal clear and immediate octave tracking.
The Luminary has three onboard presets available for saving your go-to sounds, as a well as live mode. This means the user can have up to four custom sounds available at any moment. Get epic steel sounds with the modulation control unengaged. You’ll find more experimental options with the filter control or a tremolo effect with the flutter control. Couple the Luminary with an expression pedal to expand its creativity even more.
- Quad octave generator pedal for electric guitar
- Volume controls for each octave — +2, +1, -1, and -2
- Flutter knob blends in a tremolo effect
- Expression pedal input for creative control
- Internal DIP switches determine what the expression pedal controls — octave +2/-2, octave +1/-1, attack, flutter, and dry/wet
- Attack control allows octaves to "bloom" after your initial note
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On