Ramble FX | Marvel Drive 3 Overdrive
Marvel Drive 3
- Speaker/Amp Emulator
- Marvel Drive V1 (2014 – 2016)
Your search for the perfect plexi pedal is over! Marvel Drive delivers the KRRR-ANG and crunch that has defined rock tones from the 1960’s through today. It uses JFET transistors to simulate tube gain stages, creating the give-and-take response that guitar players love.
Marvel Drive features unique “blended volume” controls to simulate a Marshall Plexi amp with its inputs patched together. The result is two differently voiced gain controls that can be mixed together.
Marvel Drive has an innovative dual voltage switch. No need for an 18V supply, it can turn any voltage connected (9-20V) into 9V and 18V switchable on the fly. Set to 18V, Marvel Drive will be louder and have a sharper attack.
- Marvel Drive uses two gain stages in parallel, one with a bright and throaty scream, and one with enough thump to rattle the walls.
- Marvel Drive’s circuit is 100% JFET based, with no clipping diodes or op-amps
- Marvel Drive accepts any power supply voltage and converts it to 9 and 18 volts switchable on the fly
- 18V provides a big boost of volume and a sharper attack.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On