Horizon Devices | Precision Drive
Precision Drive V2
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- Precision Drive V1
Misha Mansoor from Periphery created the Horizon Devices Precision Drive pedal to deliver your ideal combination of boost, bite, and drive with any guitar and amplifier combination. Optimized for both analog and digital guitar rigs, the Precision Drive offers everything from subtle harmonic enhancement to full-on distortion.
The magic is in its Attack control, a six-position switch which progressively tightens up low-end response and tames excessive bass — perfect for down-tuned and extended-range guitars. Factor in a built-in noise gate for chopped palm muting, and it’s clear the Horizon Devices Precision Drive is the perfect pedal for metal players to push their amp over the top.
- Overdrive and distortion effects pedal for electric guitar, designed by Misha Mansoor (Periphery)
- Plenty of gain and volume available, ready to push your amplifier hard
- 6-way Attack switch progressively tames lows and emphasizes mids for greater focus and bite
- Designed for optimum results with analog and digital guitar rigs alike
- Built-in noisegate with variable threshold for eliminating noise and creating chopped, gated palm-mute tones
- Rugged construction for years of reliable operation
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On