Gig-FX | Sub-Wah Bass
- Wah / Envelope / Filter
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The all-analog SUB-WAH has four onboard settings via a four-position selector switch:
-A classic Wah with the highly sensitive sweep characteristics and deep bass tones.
-The Signature SUB-WAH setting with the extended filter range and full low-end response and warm high-end. Has more bass response than some amps can handle. On this setting you might need to turn the sensitivity or gain down a bit!
-The funkiest, most melodic and talkative automatic Envelope Wah on the planet.
-An Auto-wah with a variable rate control.
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- All analog, clean and clear wide dynamic range achieved by doubling the operating voltage internally to provide more signal headroom.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free, pop-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 30mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On