Gig-FX | Johnny Hiland Kilo-Wah
Johnny Hiland Kilo-Wah
- Wah / Envelope / Filter
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Johnny Hiland, a solo artist signed to Shrapnel Records, has been the session player of choice for Toby Keith, Ricky Skaggs, Janie Fricke, and Hank Williams III. Johnny has also long been the show-guitarist of choice for Paul Reed Smith Guitars. Johnny first heard the Gig-fx Kilo-Wah at Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany, and he liked it so much he bought one on the spot and later agreed to lend his name to this custom version of the pedal to meet his demanding tone specifications exactly.The pedal was designed to have the same huge tone as the Mega-Wah but simpler to use with less controls to worry about.
The all-analog Johnny Hiland KILO-WAH has four onboard settings via a four-position selector switch:
-A Classic Wah with the same sweep characteristics and tones as vintage Wah pedals.
-The Johnny Hiland Signature Mega setting with the extended filter range and full low-end response.
-The funkiest, most melodic and talkative automatic Envelope Wah on the planet.
-An Auto-wah with a variable rate control.
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- All analog, clean and clear wide dynamic range achieved by doubling the operating voltage internally to provide more signal headroom.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free, pop-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 30mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).