Fulltone | Distortion Pro
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The Fulltone Distortion Pro serves up big, unapologetic tone in a compact box that can works its way into the most crowded boards. Featuring two larger controls for volume and distortion with smaller knobs for shaping parameters like voicing and saturation, this effect is an easy to channel to the roaring vintage tone which typified the ’70s and ’80s.
The Distortion Pro is designed to cover that huge gap between Overdrive and out-and-out Fuzz. The DP-1 delivers these Hi-Gain sounds with a great amount of flexibility in a very natural, amp-like manner, reacting to your pick attack and cleaning up well when the guitar’s volume knob is backed off. This flexibility is further enhanced by the inclusion of some very powerful Tone shaping knobs, all of which are interactive, allowing the user to create his/her own signature sound. The DP-1 also works well with wah‘s, Univibe type pedals, and already distorted amps. Play on.
- Volume: This knob determines the output level of the device
- Distortion: Determines the overall clipping in the early stages of the circuit.
- Saturation: An integral knob for dialing in the desired amount of “tube” feel, additional clipping, and sustain. This is interactive with the Distortion knob.
- Resonance: This shapes the Bass frequencies. You will notice that there is a center detent (reference point) which helps you find your sounds on a dark stage.
- Voicing: Not a standard Midrange control in that it not only actively varies the overall frequencies, (Low-Mid, Mids, Hi-Mid, and Treble) but it also alters the distortion in these frequencies. Again, there is a center detent as reference point, although this point is not necessarily “neutral” at the 12’Oclock point.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On