Dr. Scientist | Tremolessence V3
- Tremolessence V2 (2011 – 2014)
- Tremolessence V1 (2010 – 2011)
In 2397, technology to traverse dimensions through black holes is widespread. It involves using sound waves to disintegrate matter at the atomic level, only to reintegrate it later. Whether you’re going for a subtle texturing or you want to whub-whub until your spaceship’s very materiality begins to disintegrate, the Tremolessence is where to start.
A true-stereo analog tremolo pedal, the Tremolessence offers a wide range of options to oscillate the hell out of your sound. It lets you fine tune the rate of the tremolo, the depth, the shape of the waveform and even lets you pan the sound so that you can make your tone your own. When you need to blow minds, the Tremolessence is the pedal for the job.
- Triangle/Square: Choose between triangle waveform (pulse/throb sound), or square waveform (on/off sound)
- Hold: Lets you engage the effect only while holding down the stomp switch
- PCB switch: Pan/Sync: Stereo output can pan left to right or be in sync
- LED: Set the brightness of the on/off LED
- Rate: Set how fast the center position of the Rate knob is
- Bypass: True bypass using soft touch switch and relays
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On