Crazy Tube Circuits | Constellation
- Germanium Transistor/Diode
- No Alternate Versions Listed
A multi-mode Germanium fuzz / booster inspired by British classic Fuzz boxes of the past.
All analog, featuring NOS Germanium transistors for smooth and deep complex tone with amazing clean-up. We hand select 3 zero leakage New Old Stock Valvo OC45 Black Glass Germanium transistors for each pedal ensuring ideal performance and consistency.
Please note that due to the limited availability of these transistors we can only guarantee production of Constellation as is while supplies last. A smart switching circuit gives you 6 toneful fuzz / boost settings. You can select between four different fuzz sounds, a treble booster, plus a custom combination of them.
- FF: Inspired by the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face, one of the most notable fuzz pedals in history
- VTB: Inspired by the Vox ToneBender, a brighter but at the same time “polite” fuzz pedal.
- 3/2: Inspired by the Sola Sound Tone Bender Mk 1.5 often described as a darker and heavier Fuzz Face.
- 2: Inspired by the Sola Sound Tone Bender MkII, a wild saturated fuzz with lots of sustain.
- RM: Inspired by the Dallas Rangemaster, a treble booster pedal typically used to increase treble content, gain and sustain of already overdriven tube amplifiers.
- RMFF: A custom combination of a treble booster into a fuzz face that gives a bright and nasty fuzz sound tailor-made to cut through the mix.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On