Catalinbread | Katzenkonig Fuzz
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Katzenkönig translates approximately to “The Cat King” — and this fuzz pedal can make your guitar signal wail. It’s literally the combination of a modified Tone Bender MkII fuzz and a Rat distortion pedal’s clipping section and output buffer. While a lot of fuzz pedals don’t appreciate high-output humbuckers, the Katzenkönig’s precise circuit tuning and control over input sensitivity make it ‘bucker-friendly and ready to pump out that awesome ’70s tight, chunky rock tone.
On the Katzenkönig you get Input, Gain, Filter, and Volume controls to shape your sound further, and it’s all supported by a tough metal chassis with a pro-grade footswitch for superior durability. The Katzenkönig fuzz pedal can be powered by 9V battery or 9V–18V external power supply (neither are included), and running it above 9V may even give you a generous volume boost.
- Wide-ranging pedal provides tones from smooth and creamy to wailing, snarling fuzz
- Combination of a Tone Bender MkII fuzz and a Rat distortion pedal
- Unlike a lot of fuzz pedals, works well with high output humbuckers
- Input, Gain, Filter, and Volume controls for dialing in just the right sound
- All-metal chassis and high-quality footswitch for long-lasting performance
- Can be powered by 9V battery or 9V–18V external power supply (neither is included)
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On