Catalinbread | Karma Suture Germanium Overdrive Distortion
Karma Suture Germanium
- Germanium Transistor/Diode
- Karma Suture Silicon
From crisp, clean sounds to filthy, ragged fuzz, the Catalinbread Karma Suture Germanium Overdrive/Distortion pedal gives you everything you need to take your guitar tone over the top. Based on the now-rare Harmonic Percolator pedal’s tone circuit, the Karma Suture Germanium pairs one NOS PNP germanium transistor with one silicon NPN transistor (plus one germanium and one silicon diode), generating an asymmetrical clipping response and a sweet cacophony of even-order harmonics that sound great regardless of the notes played.
To expand on the potential of the Harmonic Percolator, Catalinbread gave the Karma Suture both Diodes and Density controls (and renamed the original’s “Harmonics” and “Balance” knobs as “Input” and “Output”). Together, the four controls open up worlds of possibilities, letting the Karma Suture function as a gnarly fuzz pedal, a musical boost, a go-to overdrive, or a life-giving companion to the other effects pedals on your board.
- Harmonic Percolator-based overdrive/distortion pedal for awesome fuzz/overdrive/boost
- Proven pairing of germanium and silicon transistors/diodes gives asymmetrical clipping response
- Produces primarily even-order harmonics for sweetly musical fuzz, overdrive, and distortion
- Input, Output, Diodes, and Density controls enhance its versatility
- All-metal chassis and high-quality footswitch for long-lasting performance
- Can be powered by 9V–18V external power supply or 9V battery (neither is included)
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On