Catalinbread | CSIDMAN Glitch Stutter Delay
CSIDMAN Glitch Stutter Delay
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Yes, it’s digital. Did I stutter? What are the artifacts of antiquated technologies that have merit in a musical context? Why can’t we create a pedal that intentionally embraces technological limitations that musicians haven’t widely utilized?
I see technology as the optimistic push through the limitations of existing paradigms: limitations in materials, processes, functionality, cost, and foresight. With each spearhead of technology, the limitations of incumbents are resolved. All too often, a slew of new issues are introduced that the marketplace is willing to overlook, at least for a short period of time. It isn’t too long before the marketplace demands better, and is willing to abandon the past and pay for the next-generation solution.
So I got to thinking, “What are the artifacts of other antiquated technologies that have merit in a musical context? If David Byrne can find a way to use Powerpoint in an artistic way, why can’t we create a pedal that intentionally embraces technological limitations that musicians haven’t widely utilized?”
- Digital delay pedal with 100% analog dry path lets you deliberately make music using digital errors
- Built around a powerful digital delay with standard Time, Feedback, and Mix controls
- Additional Cuts and Latch knobs facilitate manipulation of glitches and stutters
- Offers everything from crystal-clear repeats to pseudo-random errors that inspire creativity
- All-metal housing and high-quality footswitch are ready for the road
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On