Carl Martin | Compressor Limiter
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Specially developed to incorporate the same features and sonic clarity found in high-quality professional studio compressors. To achieve this Carl Martin incorporates a variable threshold, compression ratio, and attack/release controls and of course, a gain level.
- Threshold: Working anti clockwise, determines how much of the signal will be compressed. This is also dependent on how much signal is fed from the instrument.
- Comp: Working clockwise, determines how much compression is applied to the signal allowed by the threshold setting.
- Resp: Working clockwise, determines the attack/release times, going from slow to fast. In general, if you want to hear the compressor working with a crisp attack you should use slow times. If you require silent limiting, you should use fast times.
- Gain: Working clockwise, sets the overall gain.
- Busy: Indicates the amount of compression being applied, even in bypass mode. The brighter it gets, the more compression is being applied.
- Ruggedly built by hand in Denmark.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On