Bogner | Lyndhurst Compressor
- Lyndhurst Bubinga Faceplate
Loaded with a Rupert Neve-designed transformer, this compressor pedal puts the coveted sound of a classic recording console onto your pedalboard. Its built-in studio-grade preamp brings out every nuance of your instrument before its signal even hits the compressor. The Lyndhurst employs the same state-of-the-art VCA technology that’s used for expensive outboard gear. You can expect truckloads of rich harmonics and vintage warmth when you plug into this pedal.
The Lyndhurst is meant to be the end-all-be-all of compressors, and it may well be the only one you need. From subtle sheen to chicken pickin’ squash to clear limiting, the Lyndhurst tackles every situation with ease.
- VCA compressor pedal with Rupert Neve-designed transformer
- 3-position EQ switch with F (flat), S (sparkle), and C (chime) options
- Attack switch selects between variable adjustment and Auto mode
- Ratio ranges from 1:1 (no compression) to clear limiting
- Level makes up the gain lost due to compression
- Inp/Comp (threshold) controls the amount of gain and compression of the built-in preamp
- Jewel light reacts to the dynamics of your playing
- 100% analog signal path and true bypass switching
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On