6 Degrees FX | R3 Distortion
R3 Distortion (Classic Series)
- Germanium Transistor/Diode
- Silicon Transistor/Diode
R3 Distortion V1 (2014 - 2017)
The R3 Distortion is a modified version of the classic RAT that further expands its tonal range for practical use.
We all know and love the original RAT tone but sometimes wish there is less compression and a bit more low and mid. The R3 Distortion delivers that refined RAT tone by using different clipping diodes and Baxandall EQ, making it even more versatile than the original and one step closer to the ideal RAT tone of perfection.
The G.A.S. switch allows you to select from Germanium, Asymmetrical, and Silicon clipping diodes and each pair offers not just different clipping texture but they also response to your picking differently.
- R3 Distortion is a RAT type distortion with 3 different clipping modes and full-bodied tone.
- Full, open sound
- Cut through band mix with ease
- Germanium clipping: Warm, a little fuzzier, and have more focus on high mid. Suitable for all classic rock from the 80’s and 90’s
- Asymmetrical clipping: Has higher headroom, more bass and fuller body. Suitable for playing lead or chordings that needs a bit more clarity.
- Silicon clipping: Has edgy top end, tighter bass and overall more aggressive. Suitable for modern heavy rock riffs, solo/shredding and palm muted chords.
- Pro audio grade op amp
- 1/2 watt carbon comp resistors
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On