Walrus | Janus Fuzz Tremolo
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The Janus is a true bypass, dual joystick controlled Tremolo/Fuzz pedal that allows you to create a landscape of distorted textures. Both the Tremolo and the Fuzz can be isolated and used alone, but can also be used together in series creating thick textures with a lot of movement. Each joystick has a separate X and Y axis that has designated controls.
The Tremolo joystick controls the rate and depth while the Fuzz joystick controls the amount of fuzz and the tone. There are individual Volume controls for both effects and a Blend control for the Fuzz that allows the user to mix unaffected signal with the effected fuzz signal. The joystick controls make the Janus a great option for guitars, vocals, keys, or tracks.
- Dual joysticks give you fine continuous control over both effects
- Use the tremolo and fuzz individually, or combine them into a powerful sonic groundswell
- Individual volume controls for tremolo and fuzz effects
- Pink LED indicator for the tremolo rate
- 3-way switch toggles between different clipping diodes for an assortment of fuzz tones
- Blend control for mixing your dry signal with the effected fuzz signal
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone when the effect is switched off
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On