TC Helicon | TalkBox Synth
- Talk Box
- No Alternate Versions Listed
TALKBOX SYNTH offers classic and new sounds to the guitarist’s arsenal. From instantly recognizable talkbox “hose-in-the-mouth” sounds to wonderfully electronic “talking robot” effects, imagine yourself commanding attention at jams and gigs. Even when the effect is off, TALKBOX SYNTH can vastly improve your core vocal sound with Adaptive Tone, studio-grade reverbs and pitch correction.
Classic talkbox effects have always come through a PA, not a guitar amp, so TALKBOX SYNTH is the ideal way to bridge that gap. The XLR output of TALKBOX SYNTH sends your polished vocal mic output to the PA while also outputting the onboard effects when you hit the foot switch. The guitar input and output circuitry is designed to preserve your precious guitar tone as it passes to your pedals and amplifier.
The onboard synthesizer is triggered by your single note guitar playing and can translate your solos and licks into something even a skilled keyboardist would marvel at. The nuances of finger vibrato combined with your vocal expression take your guitar solos and licks from earthbound to mile high in an instant.
- Guitar talkbox and synth pedal with vocal effects
- Create authentic-sounding talkbox guitar effects without the unwieldy plastic hose
- Forge electrifying robotic vocal effects with onboard synth sounds and a guitar-triggered vocoder
- Studio-grade reverb adds lush ambience to your vocals
- Auto-chromatic pitch correction fixes pitchy vocal performances
- Adaptive Tone delivers EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating
- Built-in low-noise microphone preamp
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On