TC Electronic | BonaFide Mini Buffer
- No Alternate Versions Listed
True Bypass pedals are great. But if you use a lot of them on your board, you may need a quality analog buffer, like the TC Electronic BonaFide, to get your treble back. The same is true for long runs of cable: if your total run is greater than 20′ and you notice your tone getting muddy, sticking the BonaFide Buffer into your chain can keep your bypassed signal sounding like you’re plugged straight into an amp.
This pedal-sized box is compact and easy to stick on a pedalboard or throw in a case for crisp, clear tone wherever you play. Guitarists and bassists appreciate the silk screened front panel, which gives the BonaFide a hand-painted boutique pedal look.
- Fights treble loss through long cable runs
- Maintains tonal integrity on pedalboards
- Helps your guitar or bass sound like it's plugged straight into the amp
- 1-Mohm input, 100-ohm output
- Intelligent bypass relay switches to True Bypass if power gets cut
- Part of the Richard Bona line of TC pedals
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On