Mesa Boogie | High-Wire Dual Buffer
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The HIGH-WIRE™ is our Dual Buffer and Line Driver in a one-stop solution that addresses both Input and Output challenges in the same space saving chassis. Between Instrument and pedals, it provides a stable, consistent load for your guitar’s pickups, ensuring your signal arrives at the first pedal intact and full of Tone.
From Pedal Board to the amplifier, it not only buffers the signal, ensuring optimum impedance loading and performance, but also allows for increased signal levels for extra long cable runs via the built-in Line Driver (Footswitchable Boost) feature. As with the Stowaway, all buffer circuitry is 100% discrete Class-A. The HIGH-WIRE also incorporates a fixed +3 dB BOOST on a top mounted mini-toggle. The Footswitch is Dual Function and allows both the variable BOOST when hit once and a MUTE when held for a second. The HIGH-WIRE is the ultimate all-in-one Pedal Board signal loss remedy and will remove your tightrope Tone walk once and for all.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Provides the tone & feel of plugging directly into a high-quality tube amp
- RFI Filtering minimizes radio-frequency interference and noise
- Segregated Send & Return Effects Loop provides guitar AND amp with a resolute load and source for the most consistent tone and feel possible
- Integrated CLEARLINK™ Output Line Driver with +3db Level Comp Switch – Capable of driving long ¼” cable runs directly to your amp’s input
- Tuner Output – Provides an “always on” buffered output separate from the main signal chain to feed tuner
- Dual Function Boost/Mute (Tune) Footswitch – Press on/off to activate Boost – Press and hold to activate Mute/Tune
- Variable, Footswitchable Boost Control from Unity up to +22db of Output Boost
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On