Keeley | Katana Clean Boost
- JFET Transistor
- Katana Mini
- Katana Blues Drive
Keeley Electronics Katana Boost Information.
Want a mirror image of your tone, only louder? This is it. The Katana Boost is also a fat, harmonically rich boost, just pull out on the volume knob and stretch your imagination with overdriven tone! You can keep it on all the time to push your amp harder, or as an occasional boost to cut through the mix.
Obsessed or Compelled with the Fattest, Fullest Drive? Well, Before other people started using Blue LED’s and non-diode clipping stages, there was the TMB and Katana…. Cascading FET stages do the tube-amp-thing like nothing else!
The Katana circuit is Robert Keeley’s first guitar effect design for Keeley Electronics. It was originally designed for Legendary Tones for the Time Machine Boost but then became an independent product under the Keeley name after the Compressor came out. Robert’s very first effect pedal design (1999) was a digitally controlled Analog Delay complete with built in digital tuner. It worked perfectly and can even be seen at the shop from time to time. Delay times could be input via a keypad to enter the amount of delay in milliseconds or by potentiometers. The Katana is no less stunning in its beautiful simplicity and stunning sound quality.
- For awesome guitar tone, hit your tube amp with the perfect input level!
- Internal Power Supply Boost turns your 9 volts into 18
- The power supply's high voltage gives you ultra-clean headroom
- JFET design - clean tones, tube like when they overdrive or clip
- Gain controlled by side mount speed knob so it can be adjust with your feet
- Pull out the speed knob for saturated higher gain tones
- Metal film resistors and caps; ultra low noise design
- Silver-soldered, Teflon-coated wire
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On