Keeley | 30ms Automatic Double Tracker
30ms Automatic Double Tracker
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Automatic double-tracking is responsible for the full guitar tones on records from the Beatles to the Killers. The Keeley 30ms Double Tracker guitar pedal makes it easier than ever to get a stereo guitar track from a single take, saving you time in the studio and fattening your tones for the stage – great for bands with only one guitarist and solo acoustic musicians.
The 30ms Double Tracker lets you fine-tune delay and pitch modulation for a convincing double-tracked sound; and an onboard Abbey Road-inspired vintage reverb with shimmery chorus and slapback delay will expand your tonal options no matter what your placement is.
- Fine-tune pitch and delay for convincing stereo doubles from a single take
- Saves time in the studio
- Vintage-styled Abbey Road Studio Two reverb adds lush texture (mono only)
- Stereo slapback delay is great for rockabilly and soloing
- Stereo chorus for shimmery chords and psychedelic leads
- New textures for keyboards, bass, drums, and vocals!
- Mono output for traditional guitar amps
- Stereo outputs (requires TRS cable) for studio double-tracking and feeding stereo amps
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On