JHS | 3-Series Hall Reverb
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The 3-Series Hall Reverb is inspired by the sounds of large reverberated spaces, cathedrals and halls where the decay of natural reverb seemingly goes on forever. This pedal is perfect for players who are searching for massive, infinite and even otherworldly reverb. The JHS Pedals 3 Series Hall Reverb runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes 70mA.
- Affordable, streamlined hall/cathedral reverb pedal
- Simple 3-knob design: Verb, Dampen, and Decay
- Dial in natural hall reverbs all the way to out-of-this-world reflections with a single pedal
- Modulate switch adds in additional tonal flavoring for one-of-a-kind reverb sounds
- Runs on 9V DC negative center power (power adapter not included)
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On