Fulltone | Soul Bender Overdrive
- Germanium Transistor/Diode
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Our Soul-Bender is based on the legendary Colorsound and Vox Series III ToneBenders made by Sola-Sound/England in the late ’60’s that was used by Beck and Page on much of their circa 1968-70 recordings.
Equipped with 3 gain-matched germanium transistor for a FAT, searing lead tone, I also made the Tone control response and range more usable and much less shrill sounding… Full clockwise is SMOOTH sounding.
The Soul-Bender cleans up when you back-off on the guitar’s volume control. This pedal has tons of tonal character and even harmonics and of course, true bypass w/ LED is included with every one.
- Overdrive and distortion pedal with incredible sustain and a wide tonal range
- Internal trim pot allows you to shape the sound of the distortion, from smooth sustain to square-wave distortion
- Germanium transistors provide smooth overdrive with a warm, vintage vibe
- Tone control has a wide range to cover huge tonal territory
- True bypass operation
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On