Fulltone | '69 MkII Fuzz
- Speaker/Amp Emulator
- Germanium Transistor/Diode
- No Alternate Versions Listed
This is how you wished your Fuzzface sounded… Fat and Harmonic. And it cleans up like a vintage Fender amp when you turn down your guitar’s volume control. The Rolling Stones and the Black Crowes have discovered this trick.
If you love the first 2 Hendrix releases then you’ll love this pedal, with 2 Germanium transistors hand-picked and tested for optimum performance. A Contour Knob lets you dial in Midrange, Harmonics and Sustain, also an Input Bias knob that takes out the “woofiness” and gives great Overdrive/Distortion sounds when its level is reduced. An Internal Trimmer allows for adjustment of Clipping Symmetry, Harmonics, and Tracking.
Specifications subject to change at any given moment due to availability… and whimsy.
True-Bypass w/LED is standard equipment to preserve tone when the pedal is off!
Eric Johnson says of his ’69… “Of all the pedals I’ve been sent… I like this one the best!” (1998 Guitar World magazine)
- Internal bias trimmer gives you unprecedented control over your tone
- True bypass for sonic purity when not engaged
- Ultra-rugged design will take a licking and keep on rocking
- Contour control can smooth out your sound, or make it cut right through the mix
- Matched germanium transistors give you a true vintage vibe
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On