Engl Amps | Custom Delay
We are proud to offer up a versatile, high quality solution for any live and studio situation.
The signal is completely analog to keep your original tone pure. Not least due to the special selection of the components, the sound quality of this device is at a particularly high level. The electronics assembly is protected by a high durable housing to offer you a pedal with the highest possible long time permanency.
- Mode Switch – M stands for MODERN and V for VINTAGE delay type.
- MIX – MIX – This knob is essentially a wet / dry mix knob that lets you adjust the perfect balance to how saturated the effect feels. Left is less, right is more
- DELAY – This Control adjusts the delay time. Left is shorter, right is longer.
- REPEATS – This controls the amount of delay repeats. Left is less, right is more.
- TRUE BYPASS – This Footswitch turns the pedal effect on and off. When the effect is off, the signal is routed directly form the input to the output jack (True Bypass).