Death by Audio | Echo Master V2
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- Echo Master V1 (2015 - 2017)
Designed for vocals, the Echo Master is a lo-fi, analog tape-style delay unit that can transform the delay sound into a chaotic realm of noise and feedback. The effects loop allows additional effects to be routed into the output, making it easy to fuse any of your favorite effects pedals with your vocal sound.
The Echo Master is not just a delay unit, however. It utilizes matched Bourns transformers on the input to create a vibrant-sounding preamp to bring you phenomenal vocal quality before you even hit the PA. Your sound engineer will hate you because you’ll sound better than ever without their help. Top it off with high quality Neutrik XLR jacks and the Echo Master is the ultimate tool for taking total control of the sound of your voice.
- Time: Controls the delay time, with numbers labeled in milliseconds. In the Red Zone, the delay chip is pushed to the extreme. The signal decreases in fidelity as the time increases.
- F-Back: Controls the number of repeats in the delay circuit, anywhere from one to an infinite to a wall of oscillation.
- Mix: Controls the level of the delayed channel in comparison to the dry signal, from fully dry to an equal mix.
- Send/Receive: Plug out of the Send jack into any additional effects, then back into the Return jack to introduce new sounds into your vocals.