Alexander | Wavelength Multi-Effect
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
That’s the best way we can describe the sounds and features of the Wavelength. We took everything from our Waveland Multi-Modulator and blew it up larger than life, while keeping it the exact same size. We’ve added some welcome improvements like more modulation engines and tap tempo, and some cool surprises like selectable waveforms. It’s a true all-in-wonder for your modulation needs.
- TRM Tremolo: His effect cycles your volume up and down for a cool rhythmic texture. Twist the Tweak control to morph between standard tremolo and harmonic vibrato. Don't forget you can use the Level control to bump up your volume and make up for any drop you might get from the effect!
- CHO Chorus: Smooth and clear chorus tones live here. Use the Tweak control to adjust the overall delay time of the effect. Low settings yield flange-like tones and higher settings result in a double-tracking effect.
- PHA Phaser: Eight-stage phase goodness, chewy and thick. Crank the Tweak control to add regeneration, deepening the phase shift effect.
- FLG Flanger: Fanges from subtle comb filtering to insane jet whoosh. Use the Tweak control to adjust the feedback for a sharper flange.
- VIB Vibe: Photocell and lamp style vibe effect. The Tweak knob adjusts the balance and symmetry of the shift stages and the effect gets more pronounced as you increase the control.
- FLT Filter: Resonant low-pass filter effect. Tweak controls the resonance of the filter. Be careful, this can self-oscillate at higher settings! Sounds killer with the Random waveform, ship ahoy!
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On