Alexander | Super Neo-Matic Digital Time Modulator
- No Alternate Versions Listed
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Back in the go-go ‘90s, a band of mad scientists emerged from a lab in the wilds of Iowa with a strange pedal that altered the very fabric of time and space. This pedal found its way into the hearts and minds of a select few – the dreamers and the music makers, the wild and free.
But those pedals weren’t made to last. As the years have passed, their fragile circuitry has begun to fail, until one day they will be only a memory. Wise grandfathers will tell the children tales of the strange black pedal from the west, and that will be the end of the story.
Or will it?
Alexander Pedals designer Matthew Farrow decided to recreate the magic using modern DSP technology and high-quality construction techniques. All the strange sounds of the original lurk within the Super Neo-Matic, along with some fun new surprises. The original pedals may be slowly fading, but your journey has just begun.
The Super Neo-Matic has two modulation types (Triangle and Random) as well as two sound modes (Vintage and Modern.)
Both modulation types are available in two sound variations: Vintage uses the same 8-bit sampling as the original, while Modern runs a full 24-bit audio path. The difference in bit rate is more apparent when playing quietly. All sound modes also allow “parking” the modulation and using the pedal as an audio delay. Sweep the delay with an expression pedal or the Ramp footswitch for dramatic time warps!
Once you’ve dialed in your favorite sound settings, you can save them to one of the Super Neo-Matic’s four preset slots. Connect the pedal to a MIDI controller or your computer for access to the full complement of sixteen presets!
- Four built-in presets give you quadruple the tones in a single footprint. Add a MIDI controller for 16 presets.
- Seamlessly morph between different knob settings on the fly using the Option footswitch, expression pedal, Neo Footswitch, or MIDI controller.
- Connect an expression pedal, Neo Footswitch, or MIDI controller to this jack to add performance control to your pedal.
- Tap the left footswitch to trigger and latch Neo Morph, or hold it for a momentary Morph effect.
- Tap this button to select a new sound mode. Hold it down to access the alternate knob functions (listed in parentheses).
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On