Alexander | Sky 5000 Delay
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The Sky 5000 bathes your signal in an excess of echoes, a deluge of delay, and a surfeit of shimmer. All of the ambiance you desire is a footstep away. Building a great delay pedal was foremost in our minds when we designed the original Sky Fi. Development began with a crystal-clear digital delay engine combined with a tone filter to allow tailoring of the response to your liking. We then added a reverb engine that draws inspiration from certain digital rack units of the 80’s and 90’s. These units were designed to be as affordable as possible, and had some unique hardware quirks that caused their reverb effects to build in intensity over time. This “slow-building” artifact is one of the things that made these units so special. When it came time to adapt the Sky Fi to the Neo Series platform we decided to keep the essential simplicity of the original. Inside the Sky 5000 you’ll find the same great tones from the Sky Fi, with a few tweaks to improve the performance and audio quality. Tap tempo, a simplified Repeat control, and more selectable delay tone options await. We hope you love this pedal as much as we do.
- Four built-in presets give you quadruple the tones in a single footprint. Add a MIDI controller for 16 presets.
- Seamlessly morph between different knob settings on the fly using the built-in ramp footswitch, expression pedal, Neo Footswitch, or MIDI controller.
- Connect an expression pedal, Neo Footswitch, or MIDI controller to this jack to add performance control to your pedal.
- Accurate tap tempo control over the delay engine. Quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note subdivisions are available.
- Hold the Tap / Ramp footswitch to engage the Neo Morph function. Ramps all of the pedal knobs, configurable from 0-10 sec.
- Tap this button to select a new sound mode. Hold it down to access the alternate knob functions (listed in parentheses).
- Set the pedal trails from 0-10 seconds. The pedal will automatically perform a smooth fade at your chosen time.
- Every knob and setting on the pedal is controllable using MIDI. Connect using the MultiJack and our Neo Link or directly to any Disaster Area Gen3 controller.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On