Alexander | Radical Delay DX V2
Radical Delay DX
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
- Radical Delay DX V1
We released the first Radical Delay pedal way back in 2015 as an homage to the tones and aesthetic of the 1980s. We were shooting for video games, neon nights, and maybe a hint of ALF.
It’s now 2019, and according to conventional wisdom we should be fighting with replicants in the streets and competing in futuristic running-based game shows.
Since that stuff hasn’t quite happened yet, we thought it might be time to update the Radical Delay to our Neo Series platform and give it a bit of a makeover at the same time.
Inside you’ll find the same great delay and special effects that made the earlier Radical Delay pedals so fun, plus a few new twists. Outside, we’ve added some teal and chrome, and intensified the laser grid for your enjoyment.
- MOD: Digital delay with modulation. Tweak controls the mod depth and ALT controls the mod rate.
- BEND: Pitch shifted delay. Tweak selects the interval (-12, -7, -2, -1, detune, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +7, +12) and ALT puts the shift before or after the delay.
- DUAL: Dual-tap delay line. Tweak controls the delay time for the second tap and ALT controls its feedback.
- REV: YALED ESREVER. Tweak warps the delay from forward to reverse, with “tape stop” sounds available in between. ALT mixes between the main reverse delay and a forward delay. Just want reverse? Set Mix, ALT, and Tweak to maximum.
- ARP: Chiptune arpeggiator delay. Tweak controls the speed of the arpeggiation and ALT selects from 8 scale options.
- DYNA: Dynamic delay. The delay time sweeps with your picking attack. Tweak controls the sweep amount and direction, and ALT sets the volume sensitivity. Be careful with short delay times – that’s where the laser birds live.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On