Alexander | F-13 Neo Flanger V2
F-13 Neo Flanger V2
- Microchip (DSP, BBD, Etc.)
F.13 Neo Flanger V1
Friday the 13th Limited Edition Neo Flanger (2019)
Alien mojo meets military tech, circa 1958. The F.13 Neo is our take on space junk stolen from Area 51 and put into the service of rock ‘n’ roll. Equal parts science, art, weapon and instrument, the F.13 Neo generates interplanetary flange never heard in this galaxy or any other. We decided to give our fantastic F.13 Flanger the full Neo treatment, and that means new features! The F.13 Neo adds additional controls in all modes, more patterns in Step mode, and the all-new Echo Flanger effect. Top it off with presets, expression, ramp morph and you’ve got a mean green flanging machine.
- Rate: Controls the rate of the low-frequency oscillator (LFO) for the flanger, from glacial to space invaders. Controls the input sensitivity in Dyna mode.
- (ALT1): Controls the sweep offset (manual) in Auto mode, the pattern select in Step mode, the envelope speed in Dyna mode, or the delay time in Echo mode.
- Depth: Controls the maximum LFO sweep in Auto, Step, and Echo modes. In Dynamic mode, this controls whether the flanger sweeps down (less than noon) or up (greater than noon) based on the input signal.
- (ALT2): Controls the delay repeats in Echo mode
- Mix: Controls the blend between the dry and flanged signal. Equal mix is at 12 o'clock.
- (Level): Controls the overall output level of the pedal, from -20dB to +10dB. Unity gain is near 1 o'clock.
- Regen: Adjusts the amount of flanged signal fed back into the modulation. Zero feedback is at noon, clockwise increases the positive feedback for a standard flanger sound. Twist this knob counter-clockwise for negative feedback and a unique "inside out" flange.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On