Adventure Audio | Whateverb V2 Reverb
is to provide 3 usable and unique reverb options. We don’t have any plans to continue making this pedal after we run of the enclosures we have left on the shelf.
Chorus/Flange Reverb with depth and rate controls for the modulation
Room Hall Reverb with HIGH and LOW pass filtering.
Shimmer Reverb with dissonance and volume controls
- Warp – warps the pitch and the length of the reverb. What it is really doing is changing the clock speed of the ADAC. Which means all of the knob controls are dependent on where this warp knob is set.
- Blend – 100% Blend of reverb and your dry input signal.
- Decay – Length of the reverb tail.
- Toggle Switch – Select between reverb settings
- Deep – Depth of Flange/Chorus in This setting
- Rate – Speed of Flange/Chorus is This setting
- High Tide – Highpass filter roll-off frequency in That setting
- Low Tide – Lowpass filter roll-off frequency in That setting
- Shimmer – dissonance of shimmer octaves
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On