Adventure Audio | Demogorgon V3 Fuzz
- The Tremolo and Reverb operate as one block and the Fuzz as another.
- When Bypass switch is engaged, the Fuzz is always on. The Gain controls the amount of fuzz, and the filter controls the frequency sweep.
- The Deep and Rate knobs control the depth and speed of the tremolo. Both of which are capable of being expression controlled. The "X" switch let's you choose which one.
- On the Reverb/Tremolo side, the Decay sets the overall reverb time and comes after the tremolo. The Order switch let's you choose if the fuzz is first or the Reverb/Tremolo.
- The Upside Down Switch turns the tremolo/reverb section on and off and just lets you use the Fuzz.
- At the bottom of the pyramid, we also included a volume control that goes to at least 11. Yeah. 11. Like in Spinal Tap.
- This gnarly, inter-dimensional creature is handmade in Rochester, NY out of the highest quality components, with the utmost care. It also comes in a very special, handmade wood box that you'd be proud to keep your memories from the upside down locked up tight in.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On