Abasi | Pathos Distortion
- No Alternate Versions Listed
Good distortion tone means different things to different players, and the Abasi Pathos distortion pedal is designed to appeal to the needs of versatile guitarists everywhere. Designed by Tosin Abasi and Brian Wampler, the Pathos distortion Smooth and Edge voicing options give you two distinct flavors of drive.
Whether you want a crunchy attack, impressive sustain, full-blown distortion, or other drive effects, the Abasi Pathos delivers. And its 3-band EQ gives you the tonal control you need to fit into any mix. Packed with premium components and optimized for sonic flexibility, the Abasi Pathos may be the only overdrive pedal you need on your pedalboard.
- Created by Tosin Abasi and Brian Wampler
- Designed to capture the feel of playing an American-style tube amplifier
- Ideal for adding drive to a clean amp, boosting a dirty amp, or in front of a modeler
- Smooth and Edge voicings give you two distinct styles of distortion to build your tone with
- 3-band EQ with two shelving bands and a mid control for powerful tone shaping
- Relay-based true bypass switching with soft-touch footswitch
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On