6 Degrees FX | Eleven Amplitude 2-Channel Overdrive
Amplitude (Eleven Series)
- Germanium Transistor/Diode
- Silicon Transistor/Diode
- No Alternate Versions Listed
The Amplitude ELEVEN has a natural sounding, tube-like characteristic class A circuit with a wide gain range. It covers anything from funky, slightly breaking up light drive to beefy, full-bodied distortion, and even long sustaining, responsive fat lead. Amplitude ELEVEN’s flexible active EQ and harmonically rich clipping circuit is capable to produce beautiful tones for many genre.
- Blue Channel - Amplitude ELEVEN's BLUE channel has 2 gain stages. It produces crunchy tone with a natural and smooth clipping texture with great clarity. Preamp "Gain" and Blue Ch. "Drive" act like "gain 1, gain 2" on some vintage amps.
- The RED channel is a 4-gain stage high gain channel that delivers saturated drive for rhythm or lead.
- Germanium mode brings you back to the 60's, 70's era with its fat, warm and fuzzy clipping texture. Asymmetrical mode has better clarity and rounded top end. It also enhances the mid range sweet spot. Silicon mode is the most aggressive mode of the 3. It has some unique top end bite that helps to cut through mix and its tight bass produces satisfying palm mute sound.
- The preamp section is the key part that makes all the magic happen. The A11OD’s structure is similar to “booster before tube amp” setup which the preamp section acts like a booster pushing the amplifier stage into overdrive.
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On