3 Leaf Audio | Doom Dynamic Harmonic Device BASS
- No Alternate Versions Listed
You’re Doom V1 (2013 – 2015)
Doom is an unusual device – part fuzz, part octave up, part ring modulator. I designed it to emulate the harmonically rich sawtooth wave sound of a vintage synthesizer. A unique aspect of this circuit is that, unlike every other fuzz, it retains your playing dynamics. This touch sensitivity combined with the Doom’s natural gating effect means you can produce sounds unlike anything you’ve heard before.
- Part fuzz, part synth, part octave pedal.
- GAIN – The gain of the fuzz signal. The gain control has a very wide range – set at minimum for weird, foldbacklike sounds. As you turn it up, the fuzz will become more saturated.
- SHAPE – Alters the EQ curve of the fuzz signal. In the up position, the fuzz is flat and full with plenty of midrange harmonics. In the down position, there is a wide mid scoop and the lowest bass frequencies are accentuated.
- MIX – The balance between the input signal and the fuzz signal. You can roll back the tone knob on your instrument and use the mix knob to add clean low end underneath the fuzz signal for extra synthy textures.
- TONE – This is a 2-pole lowpass filter similar to what you would find in a vintage synthesizer. It’s wired backwards, so turn it clockwise to decrease the volume of the upper harmonics
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Promotional Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additional Settings Videos
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Artist(s) Used
Email Sugaree Licks any additions or corrections to Album(s) On